Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia is now open to all internationals who want to pursue master’s or Ph.D. degrees. At KAUST, every admitted student receives the KAUST Fellowship. Enroll in our renowned graduate programs tuition-free. Live on the shores of the Red Sea, conducting groundbreaking research in our state-of-the-art research centers.
Work on some of the most pressing issues facing the world today, from environmental crisis to global water and food supply challenges. Explore next-level research with our world-class faculty to solve the problems of the future TODAY.
Join our unique community. Combine an international graduate experience with KAUST’s unsurpassed research opportunities and quality of life.
Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship In Saudi Arabia 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia are stated below:
1. Master’s: Admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) program requires the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate science degree in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Sciences.
2. Ph.D.: Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program requires the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate or master’s degree in science in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Sciences.
The benefits of the Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship in Saudi Arabia are:
1. Full Free Tuition Support
2. Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
3. On-Campus Housing
4. Medical and dental coverage
5. Relocation Support
RECOMMENDED: SKYLINE UNIVERSITY NIGERIA POST-UTME FORM
How To Apply:
Graduate Admissions Requirements Include:
1. Official university transcripts
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Statement of purpose
4. Three letters of recommendation
5. Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
6. Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application, but it is not compulsory)
I hope you find this article helpful.