The Fully Funded KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship is accepting applications from Nigerians. Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. Every year, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship sponsors selected indigenous students through their tertiary education, aligning with the firm’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firms in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients, and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through the complexities of the business world, finding solutions, and adding value. Our combination of international and local market knowledge and perspective gives us an edge in the professional services industry in Nigeria. This combination enables the Nigerian practice to add real value by developing strategies that give the firm’s clients a distinct edge over their competitors. As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depend on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people, and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success. The firm is involved in formulating economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group. The firm has a full complement of 46 partners and over 1000 trained and dedicated professional staff with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax, and advisory services. KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sectors in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Fully Funded KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship 2024
27 September 2023
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship are stated below:
1. Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
2. Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
3. Must possess a minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
4. Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
5. Must be a citizen of Nigeria
6. Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
7. The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
8. Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
9. Impeccable moral character
The Fully Funded KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship will cover tuition fees, school hostel accommodation, and academic material (books) expenses only.
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information.
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate- WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
I hope you find this article helpful.