This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
To be eligible for FUTO Change of Course / Supplementary Admission, candidate must have obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission
- Go to https://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx
- Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) ”“ (ii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, note again:
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App, Ijmb App Or Ican App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
- that the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is Wednesday, September 26, 2018;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Other Ways To Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?