The Global Citizenship Funded Scholarship in the UK is open to all internationals. It is an excellent opportunity for international students. Scholarship in the UK will gather young individuals from different countries with different spirits, mindsets, and innovative ideas to share their thoughts. Scholars with diverse backgrounds will interact and learn from each other. This will help international students grow personally and professionally.
This scholarship program in the UK will allow you to study at the University of Dundee. Dundee University is committed to seeking out, rewarding, and supporting students from all over the world. Through this UK scholarship for international students, DoU wants to motivate international students to use their learning and education to benefit the world and others.
Applicants must apply for the scholarship in the UK before the deadline ends; the University of Dundee scholarship will only consider those applicants who have already applied for undergraduate or graduate admission at Dundee University. The UK is the dream destination for every international student. Many international students move to the UK every year for their higher studies. It is an amazing opportunity for international students to study in the UK. The University of Dundee is the UK’s leading university. In QS World ranking 2023, it has ranked 354. Dundee University is internationally recognized for its expertise in different disciplines. Choosing the University of Dundee for your higher studies is a great decision because Dundee only has those students who are excellent, committed, and want to make a positive change.
Global Citizenship Funded Scholarship In UK 2024
30 November 2023
University Of Dundee
Bachelor, Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Subjects offered by the university
The eligibility criteria for the Global Citizenship Funded Scholarship in UK are stated below:
1. Applicants must hold an offer to study at the University of Dundee in January 2024 intake in any of the eligible undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
2. For undergraduate: applicants must hold a full-time offer for the on-campus course (this does not include any course in the Medicine or Dentistry School). The selected undergraduate course must be 120 credits.
3. For postgraduate: applicants must hold a full-time offer for on-campus courses in any eligible course/school. The master’s course must be 180 credits, except for the PGDip in Professional Legal Practice.
4. All the applicants must align with the Dundee University values of working together, valuing people, integrity, excellence, and making a difference.
5. Applicants must not be enrolled in a PhD Course.
6. Applicants must select a course with a tuition fee of £19,600 (courses that have a fee below this will not be awarded a scholarship).
The benefits of the Global Citizenship Funded Scholarship in the UK are:
1. The scholarship award is £5,000 yearly, directly waived from the tuition fees.
2. The scholarship is renewed annually depending on the scholar’s program duration.
3. A chance to explore the diverse culture of the UK.
4. An opportunity to study in the UK.
I hope you find this article helpful.