Downloads on Google Play Store is usually far different from Number of Installs on Google Play Console Dashboard. You will perfectly understand this article if you have applications on Play Store. I understand this perfectly well because I have Three Android Applications of Google PlayStore.
If 29,000 People who installed your application on Google PlayStore, you would want Google to show at least 20,000 Downloads. What do you see instead? Just 10k+ Downloads on Play Store.
Fine, 10k+ Means above 10000 Installs. However, it doesn’t give the hyped that close to 30k persons have installed your application. A question comes to mind, WHY? The number of Installs on Google Play Store is only updated in the following steps:
- 1+ (1 to 5)
- 5+ (6 to 10)
- 10+ (11 to 50)
- 50+ (51 to 100)
- 100+ (101 to 500)
- 500+ (501 to 1000)
- 1000+ (1001 to 5000)
- 5000+ (5001 to 10000)
- 10000+ (10001 to 50000)
- 50000+ (50001 to 100000)
- 100000+ (100001 to 500000)
- 500000+ (500001 to 1000000)
- 1000000+ (1000001 to 5000000)
- 5000000+ (5000001 to 10000000)
- 10000000+ (10000001 to 50000000)
- 50000000+ (50000001 to 100000000)
- 100000000+ (100000001 to 500000000)
- 500000000+ (500000001 to 1000000000)
- 1000000000+ (1000000001 to 5000000000)
Example, your Android application will continue to show 5k+ until the number of installs reaches 10k. It will continue to show 10k+ Downloads on Play Store until your downloads reach 50k.
This article may not even make sense to some persons. This is because they don’t know how to know the actual number of persons who have Installed their Android Application. Let’s take a look at how to see the exact number of persons who have installed your Android Application. You can get this information using the Google Play Developer Console.
How to Know The Actual Number of Persons Who Installed Your App On PlayStore
- Visit play.google.com
- Login with your Gmail
- You will be redirected to Google Developer Dashboard
- Click on any Application of your choice and check the downloads
- You can check 7 days download, Last month download, lifetime download, etc.
Note: You must have a Google Play Developer Account to view these statistics. This implies that the app must have been uploaded using your Gmail. You cannot monitor the exact downloads of another Developer’s Software unless the Number displayed on Google PlayStore.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 20, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 49: Things You Can Do With Jamb Profile - Sep 18, 2020