The Fully Funded Government of Belgium ARES Scholarships is open to all internationals who want to pursue Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees and training Courses for the Academic year 2024-2025. There is No Application Fee Required, and all International Students worldwide can apply for this scholarship. The Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Belgium and all the expenses will be covered.
There are almost all academic Fields and Majors offered by Belgium Universities. You can Study in Belgium Without IELTS. Students find it easy to travel around the country or reach other important European cities. The Duration of the Scholarship varies.
Fully Funded Government of Belgium ARES Scholarships 2024-25
17 November 2023
Government Of Belgium
Bachelor, Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Training
Subjects offered by the university
Government Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Government of Belgium ARES Scholarships are stated below:
1. Be a Citizen of a Developing country.
2. Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
3. Should Have a Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
4. The Duration is One Academic Year
5. Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Government of Belgium ARES Scholarships are:
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay upon arrival of the grantee|
|Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
RECOMMENDED: FRIEDRICH EBERT SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
I hope you find this article helpful.