The Fully Funded Government Of Germany DAAD Scholarships is accepting applications from developing countries’ citizens. It aims to provide foreign applicants from the fields of Fine Art, Design, Film, Music, and Architecture, as well as Drama, Direction, Dance, and Choreography, with an opportunity to complete a course of extension studies, without gaining a formal degree of qualification, at a German state (public) or state-recognized institution of higher education.
Fully Funded Government Of Germany DAAD Scholarships 2023
2 November 2023
Subjects offered by the university
Government Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
For the Fully Funded Government Of Germany DAAD Scholarships, foreign applicants who have gained a first university degree in the field of the Performing Arts at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study program.
READ ALSO: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The benefits of the Fully Funded Government Of Germany DAAD Scholarships are stated below:
1. A monthly payment of 850 euros
2. Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
3. One-off study allowance
4. Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
1. Monthly rent subsidy
2. Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
To enable scholarship holders to learn German in preparation for their stay in the country, DAAD offers the following services:
1. Payment of course fees for the online language course “Deutsch-Uni Online (DUO)” (Deutsch-uni.com) for six months after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
2. if necessary: Language course (2, 4, or 6 months) before the start of the study visit; the DAAD decides whether to fund participation and for how long, depending on German language skills and project. Participation in a language course is compulsory if the language of instruction or working language is German at the German host institution.
3. Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the scholarship period
4. Reimbursement of the fees for the TestDaF test, which has either been taken in the home country after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter or in Germany before the end of the funding period
5. As an alternative to the TestDaF for scholarship holders who have taken a language course beforehand, the fee for a DSH examination taken during the scholarship period may be reimbursed.