Take the next step in your career by joining Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Griffith University for the academic session 2023/2024. The educational program aims to support international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university.
Griffith University Scholarships in Australia 2023/2024
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a well-known public research university that offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas. It ranks among the world’s best universities in the world.
Griffith University is dedicated to doing its best work and has high standards for the quality of its engagement, teaching, and research. At Griffith, they offer a culturally aware environment that encourages peacemaking, learning, and participation. With a wide range of partners, GU collaborates ethically while looking for mutual and long-lasting benefits.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 2 December 2023.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Postgraduate degree
- Award: 50%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 6.0 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in 2024, 2025, or 2026.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can register and log in with the created credentials on the university portal to apply to the programme of their choice. The applicants are required to fill out a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: a certified copy of their academic results.
- A certified copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of your English test results (if available) and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see individual program for details).
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to meet the entry requirements of a law degree at GU.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- ELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 575
- TOEFL (IBT) – 79
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – 50
- ISLPR – 3 or higher
The scholarship covers 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the duration of the program on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements.
I hope you find this article helpful.