The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, has recently announced its invitation for suitable candidates to apply for their part-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year. The awarded certification for these programmes is a National Diploma (ND).
ILAROPOLY ND Part-Time Form 2023/2024
|ND Part-Time Programs in Communication & Info Tech, Engineering, Management Studies, Pure and Applied Sciences.
|6 Semesters in 24 Calendar Months
|💸 Application Fee
|The Application form fee is ₦20,000 (twenty thousand naira only).
|🎓 Entry Requirements
|Five credits including English and Maths, others in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
|Application opens 10th July and closes 18th August, 2023. Apply at: federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
|Generate invoice on the portal, pay at authorized banks. All transactions via Remita platform
|📝 Entrance Examination
|Dates for entrance exams will be announced later on the institution’s website
|Clear and readable copies of credentials must be uploaded. ND Part-Time candidates must visit JAMB office to fill Part-Time form
|👥 Identity Verification
|All names used by applicants must correspond with WAEC/NECO and JAMB documents
School Departments Involved in the Part-Time Programe
1. School of Communication and Information Technology
The department on offer for part-time study under this school is Mass Communication & Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies).
2. School of Engineering
Potential part-time candidates may apply for Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
3. School of Management Studies
Offered departments for part-time study include Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration, and Taxation.
4. School of Pure and Applied Sciences
Aspiring part-time students may apply to the Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology departments.
The duration for all programmes is set at six semesters, which spans across 24 calendar months.
ND (Part-Time) Entry Requirements
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of five credits, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in relevant subjects at no more than two sittings. Those awaiting their examination results can apply, but they must upload their results before they can be admitted. All ND part-time applicants must visit the JAMB office to apply and fill the JAMB Part-Time/Distance Learning Application Form.
To begin the application process, candidates are required to complete the institution’s online application form, which will be available from Monday, 10th July, 2023. The closing date for completing the application form is Friday, 18th August, 2023.
To obtain the admission form for the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, follow these steps:
- Visit the Institution’s Website: http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ and click on the Portal option
- Inside the Portal, click on Applicant, followed by Generate Invoice
- Upon invoice generation, visit any of the designated banks for payment. The authorized banks for this exercise are:
- United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank
- UNION Bank Plc
- Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank
- Access Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- After making the payment, return to the Portal, Click on Applicant, then fill the Application Form following the on-screen instructions.
Note: The Invoice and RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) must be obtained in the name of the Applicant from the Portal. The institution will not be responsible for complications arising from generating the RRR and processing payment outside the Institutional Portal. All transactions must be processed on the Remita platform.
Submission Guidelines and Admission Considerations
- Candidates are expected to upload (in PDF format) clear and readable copies of their credentials and testimonials or letters of recommendation.
- Part-time ND candidates must visit the JAMB office to apply and fill the JAMB Part-time/Distance Learning Application Form. Only candidates with completed JAMB Part-time/Distance Learning Application Forms will be considered for admission.
- All entrance examinations are computer-based. Candidates will be notified of other details at a later date.
- All the names used by the applicants must correspond with what is in their WAEC/NECO and JAMB documents. Any differential is not acceptable for admission.
- Candidates are expected to supply valid personal phone numbers and email addresses on their forms.
- Candidates are advised to visit the institution’s website from time to time for instructions, updates and notifications.
I hope you find this article helpful.
Read Also: Newland Polytechnic POST-UTME FORM