SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be two Papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two Sections, Section A and Section B.
Section A will consist of a compulsory case study and compulsory question on it while Section B will consist of Six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer four.
The case study passage will be between 200 to 250 words and will carry 20 marks. Questions in section B will carry fifteen (15) marks each. The Paper will last for 2 hours and carry eighty (80) marks.
Download: Click here to download the full syllabus
SUGGESTED READING LIST
1. Insurance for Beginners ByOLoyede, F. A. and Rauf-Lawal, S. A.
2 Introduction to Insurance By Robert Ngarakwe and Dr. Nwezeaku, N. C.
3. Principles and Practice of Insurance By Robert Ngarakwe and Dr. Nwezeaku, N. C. 4. Insurance Fundamentals ByAdeola Banjo, K. (Mrs.)
5. Principles and Practice of Insurance Adeola Banjo, K. (Mrs)
6. Introduction to Insurance – A Nigeria Perspective By Victor I. Okonkwo.
7. Insurance For Beginners By Rauf- Lawal, Semiu A. O
RECOMMENDED A. GET JAMB, POST UTME & WAEC APP B. MY JAMB, SSCE & BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING O-LEVEL GUIDE
- EBSU Supplementary Form Out for 2019/2020 - Feb 29, 2020
- FUTO Supplementary List Out For 2019/2020 (1st, 2nd,3rd ,4th, 5th Batch ) - Feb 29, 2020
- NABTEB Syllabus And Hot Topics For All Subjects 2020 - Feb 29, 2020