There will be two Papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of 50 compulsory multiple choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks.
Get WAEC App For 2021 » Over 28,000 Waec Questions Offline » Waec Competition To Win N30,000 » Waec Literature Novels And Questions » Free SSCE Videos For All Topics
PAPER 2: Will consist of two Sections, Section A and Section B.
Section A will consist of a compulsory case study and compulsory question on it while Section B will consist of Six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer four.
The case study passage will be between 200 to 250 words and will carry 20 marks. Questions in section B will carry fifteen (15) marks each. The Paper will last for 2 hours and carry eighty (80) marks.
Download: Click here to download the full syllabus
SUGGESTED READING LIST
1. Insurance for Beginners By OLoyede, F. A. and Rauf-Lawal, S. A.
2 Introduction to Insurance By Robert Ngarakwe and Dr. Nwezeaku, N. C.
3. Principles and Practice of Insurance By Robert Ngarakwe and Dr. Nwezeaku, N. C. 4. Insurance Fundamentals ByAdeola Banjo, K. (Mrs.)
5. Principles and Practice of Insurance Adeola Banjo, K. (Mrs)
6. Introduction to Insurance – A Nigeria Perspective By Victor I. Okonkwo.
7. Insurance For Beginners By Rauf- Lawal, Semiu A. O
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?