The University of Sydney is pleased to offer International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Mathematical Data Science for talented and motivated candidates. The scholarship is open to domestic and international students who wish to pursue PhD work in a multidisciplinary research team in the field of Intelligent Robotics Systems for Real-Time Asset Management.
International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2023/2024
The University of Sydney stands out as a top choice for students due to its prestigious reputation, world-class faculty, and vibrant campus life. Renowned for its academic excellence, it offers a diverse range of programs to cater to various interests. The university’s commitment to research and innovation, combined with its stunning location in the heart of Sydney, Australia, makes it an ideal place to pursue higher education, fostering both personal and intellectual growth in a dynamic and culturally rich environment.
Application Deadline: 08 October 2023
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Mathematics and Statistics
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $37,207 p.a. (up to 3.5 years)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic/International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all nations are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s by research or PhD within the School of Mathematics and Statistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD or Master’s by research within the School of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney
- Be willing to undertake research in the theory of deep learning or machine learning
- Hold at least an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or Master’s degree or equivalent.