Virginia University: Applications are Open for the International scholarship program which is awarded to Outstanding applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program at Virginia International University (VIU).
VIU has been attracting individuals who take their VIU experiences into their own cultures, share their knowledge with future generations, and launch successful careers.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
|Term||Application Period||Announcement Date||Class Start Date|
|Spring II 2018||Jan 22 ”“ Feb 12, 2018||Feb 19, 2018||Mar 5, 2018|
|Summer I 2018||Mar 22 ”“ Apr 12, 2018||Apr 19, 2018||May 3, 2018|
|Summer II 2018||May 17 ”“ Jun 7, 2018||Jun 14, 2018||Jun 28, 2018|
|Fall 2018||Jun 25 ”“ Jul 22, 2018||Aug 6, 2018||Aug 27, 2018|
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied to VIU before applying for this scholarship program
- Applicants be be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent results
Application Process: Interested applicants must apply for admission to Virginia International University, or be currently enrolled as full-time students, before they can be eligible to apply for any scholarship.
To apply for a scholarship, students must follow these steps:
- New students: Apply for admissions at VIU
- Browse the scholarship opportunities
- Choose up to two types of scholarship
- Review the requirements for the scholarship application
- Apply online (applicant portal or student portal)
- Upload your documents via applicant portal or student portal.
Once the application form and all the supporting documents are received, students will receive a confirmation email.
- All submissions must be scanned, color copies of the original document. Samples of these documents may include transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and test scores. Photocopies are NOT considered acceptable documentation.
- If any document is issued in the applicants’ native language, they must provide both the original document and a translation of the document in English. Translated documents must be notarized.
VIU has the right to request original documentation. Submission of fabricated or false documents will result in disqualification from future scholarship application.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?