Ipetu Ijesa College Of Technology (ICOTECH), renowned for its stellar academic offerings in Osun State, is elated to announce its Post-UTME screening for the forthcoming academic session, 2023/2024. If ICOTECH is your institution of choice, or even if you’re contemplating switching preferences, this announcement is especially for you.
Ipetu ljesa College Of Technology Post UTME Form 2023/2024
|🏫 Institution||IPETU IJESHA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (ICOTECH)|
|📅 2023/2024 UTME||ND Programmes Screening for candidates selecting ICOTECH as their first choice or switching. Minimum score: 100 marks.|
|📜 Available Courses||Computer Software Engineering, Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking Operations, Performing & Media Arts, Mass Communication|
|🌐 Application Portal||www.icotech.edu.ng/PostUTME/|
|🔍 Eligibility Criteria||At least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects.|
|💻 CAPS System||Admissions via JAMB’s CAPS system. Ensure O/Level results are uploaded to JAMB CAPS Portal.|
|💳 Registration Fee||N2,000.00 payment to 2033780319 (First Bank Plc, Name: Ipetu Ijesha College of Technology). Attend with a teller.|
|📞 Contact Details||Tel: 081-3063-7625, 081-4250-6541, 08102710300|
A Closer Look at the Screening
The 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES Screening Exercise is in the offing. This is tailored specifically for aspirants who have either:
- Opted for ICOTECH, Ipetu Ijesha as their preferred choice.
- Or those pondering over making ICOTECH their top pick.
However, it’s pivotal to score a minimum of 100 marks to be considered for the programs.
Diverse Programmes on Offer
A melange of programs awaits, catering to a wide array of academic interests:
- Computer Software Engineering
- Business Administration
- Banking Operations
- Performing and Media Arts
- Mass Communication
Application Procedure: Step-by-Step
- Online Registration: Kickstart your journey by visiting ICOTECH’s official portal: ICOTECH POST PORTAL. Complete the application and submit it.
- Reprint: After submission, it’s imperative to revisit the REPRINT section on the portal. Subsequently, print two copies of the screening report.
- Physical Visit: Post-printing, make your way to the institution for the essential screening and registration.
READ ALSO: NILE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA POST UTME FORM
ICOTECH has a clear-cut criterion. Aspirants need:
- A minimum of five credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB. This should be in the subjects pertinent to their choice of course.
Introducing the CAPS System
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) will be the cornerstone of the 2023/2024 admissions exercise. Spearheaded by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), CAPS promises an automated, streamlined admissions process. Remember, it’s crucial to upload your O/Level results to the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Getting Started with Registration
- Head over to ICOTECH POST PORTAL.
- There’s a nominal fee of N2,000.00 for the Post UTME Screening. Make the payment to account number 2033780319 at First Bank Plc (account name: Ipetu Ijesha College of Technology) and keep your teller handy.
Queries or Concerns?
Should you have any further questions or need clarification on any aspect, feel free to get in touch with the Admissions Office, ICOTECH, Ipetu Ijesha, Osun State at:
- Tel: 081-3063-7625, 081-4250-6541, 08102710300
I hope you find this article helpful.