Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Koladaisi University Ibadan, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. The University offers numerous programs spanning three faculties, and applicants are invited to take advantage of this opportunity.
KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses
KDU, Ibadan is currently accepting applications for the following programs:
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Information and Media Sciences
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
Faculty of Law
Direct Entry into 200-Level
READ ALSO: DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM
The University also offers direct entry into the 200-level for eligible candidates.
KDU Admission Requirements
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and met the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB (visit the JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE at Credit Level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
Fill in your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N5000 (Excluding Bank charges of N350)
After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill out the application form
Fill out the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission or contact: The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Or Call the Admissions Office
0808 430 1409-Whatsapp enabled
0705 575 4888
Applicants are encouraged to complete their applications promptly and adequately prepare for the screening exercise. The KolaDaisi University community looks forward to welcoming the newest members of its ever-growing academic family.
I hope you find this article helpful as well as interesting.