Lagos State College Of Nursing Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The highly esteemed Lagos State College of Nursing (LASCON), located in the heart of Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos, has opened its doors for admissions into the National Diploma (ND) Programme for the academic session of 2023/2024.
School of Nursing Igando form is now available and can be accessed via the Lagos State College of Nursing portal. Below is how to apply for LASCON admission.
School of Nursing Igando Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing Igando for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery program for the 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
Prospective students of the School of Nursing Igando and the general public are informed that 2023/2024 Lagos State College of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The Lagos State College of Nursing form costs N15,200 (Fifteen Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. The Lagos State College of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
Having a clue of what the Lagos State College of Nursing entrance exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the Lagos State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers to enable you to prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download Lagos State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here.
How to Apply for the Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form
The Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal via lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Visit the school portal via https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,200 (Fifteen Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only from the online banking application.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the submit button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as the same will be used for result checking.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- The first-year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application to Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
The Igando School of Nursing entrance examination is yet to be scheduled. Time: 9.00 am prompt. Venue: CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Introduction to Nursing.
don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding the Lagos State College of Nursing 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
I hope you find this article helpful.