The Lagos State University (LASU) has announced the release of the admission list. Are you waiting to see if your dream of university life will start there this academic year? We’ve got news for you!
LASU Admission List 2023/2024
LASU Admission List
The LASU admission list is a compilation of names of students who have been offered provisional entrance into various degree programmes at LASU. This includes Stream 1 candidates, who are enrolled in regular courses without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training, and Stream 2 candidates, who are part of the regular courses with the training.
How to Check Your Admission Status
- Head over to the LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Input your JAMB registration number and surname in the required fields. Make sure you use uppercase for the alphabet in your registration number.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to get to your LASU dashboard.
- There, look for and select the option to check your admission status.
SEE ALSO: UNIZIK ADMISSION LIST 2023/2024
If You’re Yet to Be Admitted
In case your name isn’t on the current list, don’t be disheartened. The admission list is released in batches, so it’s important to regularly visit the university’s website for updates.
After Admission Next Steps
For those who’ve been selected, a hearty congratulations to you! Now, you must:
- Visit the Lagos State Admission Portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php to accept the admission and take care of the necessary payments, including the Acceptance and Medical Fees. Ignoring these steps could mean you lose your spot.
Also, make sure to:
- Accept or reject your admission on the JAMB CAPS.
- Print out your JAMB admission letter after acceptance.
- If your course offer differs from what you applied for, apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
Remember, all payments should be made online via www.lasu.edu.ng.
Checking Your Status on the JAMB Portal
You can also check your status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by:
- Going to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login with your JAMB profile credentials.
- Scroll to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your exam year and enter your registration number.
- Clicking ‘Check Admission Status’ or ‘Access my CAPS’.
I hope you find this article helpful.