Lagos State University of Education (LASUED), situated in Oto/Ijanikin, is one of the foremost educational institutions in Lagos State. The university has a rich history of nurturing and producing top-notch professionals across various disciplines. With the new academic year approaching, LASUED has made an essential announcement concerning the Independent Indigeneship Verification Exercise for the 2023/2024 session.
LASUED Indigeneship Verification Exercises
|🏫 Institution||Lagos State University of Education (LASUED)|
|📅 Date||1st & 2nd November, 2023|
|⏰ Time||10:00am – 3:00pm|
|📍 Venue||Senator Oluremi Tinubu Hall of the University|
|📄 Exercise||Independent Indigeneship Verification (IIVE)|
|🎓 Eligibility 1||Chose LASUED as 1st choice & scored 170 and above in UTME|
|🎓 Eligibility 2||Candidates who paid & yet to be screened/verified|
|📚 Direct Entry||Lagos State Indigenes eligible if they’ve paid for the Exercise|
Key Details of the Verification Exercise
The Vice-Chancellor has given the green light for LASUED’s Independent Indigeneship Verification Exercise (LIVE) for the academic year 2023/2024. This is an integral part of the university’s commitment to serving the local community. It aims to verify and recognize students who are bona fide indigenes of Lagos State.
- The MOP-UP Exercise is scheduled between 10:00am – 3:00pm on Wednesday, 1st November 2023 and Thursday, 2nd November 2023.
- The location for this exercise is the esteemed Senator Oluremi Tinubu Hall of the university.
Who Should Attend?
- The exercise is exclusively for candidates who chose LASUED as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170.
- Candidates who have paid the requisite fees but are yet to be screened or verified by the university committee should also participate.
- Furthermore, those claiming to be indigenes of Lagos State are the target audience for this verification.
- Direct Entry students from Lagos State who have settled their fees are also eligible and encouraged to participate.
Why is this Verification Important?
Being recognized as an indigene of Lagos State can offer several benefits for students at LASUED. From potential scholarships and grants to other community-related advantages, it’s an opportunity students wouldn’t want to miss.
For more details, aspirants and students can visit LASUED’s official website or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Always ensure that you rely on official communication channels to avoid misinformation.
LASUED’s Indigeneship Verification Exercise is a testament to its commitment to community engagement and fostering a sense of belonging among its students. For all aspiring students of Lagos State origin, this is a crucial step in their academic journey.