Application for Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships for Nigerians 2020/2021 is currently ongoing. Continue reading for more Leventis scholarship details and how to apply.
Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, offer these scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare.
By providing scholarships at the post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance program.
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships Eligibility
- Open to Nigerian Citizenship
- Possess a 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of the English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply for Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships
Applicants are requested to apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 10, 2020, to Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Did you find this scholarship update helpful? Feel free to share with friends using the social share buttons below and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box. All the best!