Fully Funded Lulea University Of Technology Scholarship In Sweden 2024
The Fully Funded Lulea University of Technology Scholarship in Sweden is granted based on academic excellence. Priority is given to applicants who have chosen one of the programs as their first choice.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Lulea University of Technology Scholarship in Sweden are:
1. Students from countries within the EU/EEA and Switzerland (non-Swedish citizens) Can apply for a scholarship that covers living expenses. SEK 12,000 per month.
2. Students from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland Can apply for a scholarship that covers the tuition fee at LTU for the whole length of the program, provided that the study results are satisfactory. The scholarship does not cover living expenses.
READ ALSO: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The application should provide the University with a Curriculum Vitae, a motivation letter, and a letter of recommendation. The motivation letter and the letter of recommendation must contain no more than 600 words each. The following questions should be answered in the motivation letter:
1. Why do you want to study this program?
2. What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
3. What are your career aspirations?
In the application, make sure to:
1. Have your 8-digit application number at hand (from your account/application on universityadmissions.se)
2. Use the same e-mail address as the one you registered at your account on universityadmissions.se
I hope you find this article helpful.