Students who have a strong desire to boost their careers can move ahead by applying for the Marshall Scholarships at the University of East Anglia in the UK. The bursary is open for the academic session 2023-2024. The programme aims to support US students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree at the University of East Anglia. Up to fifty Scholars are selected each year to study at the graduate level at a UK institution in any field of study.
Marshall Scholarships for Americans in the UK 2023/2024
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a renowned public research institution located in Norwich, England. Boasting picturesque campuses, inclusive communities, and dedicated staff, it stands as a truly exceptional university. Recognized globally, it carries a prestigious reputation for its academic and scientific excellence. The university has achieved an impressive 10th position in the UK for the calibre of its research outputs, as analyzed by Times Higher REF 2014.
The university’s superior teaching, world-leading research, and safe and friendly study locations provide students with superb knowledge and make their education journey memorable.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Awards: 50
- Nationality: USA students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Unrestricted.
- Eligibility Criteria: Be citizens of the United States of America (at the time they apply for a scholarship);
- (By the time they take up their scholarship i.e. September 2024) hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States;
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree at the time of application. We do not accept rounded GPAs.
- Have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2021.
- Not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the program, firstly applicants are admitted to the university in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: To gain admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The successful applicants will receive university fees, cost of living expenses, annual book grants, thesis grants, research and daily travel grants, fares to and from the United States, and where applicable, a contribution towards the support of a dependent spouse.
I hope you find this article helpful.