The University of Edinburgh in partnership with MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering African students with full scholarships over the next seven years. This scholarship program is provided to interested applicants who are willing to pursue a Masters and Undergraduate degree program at University Of Edinburgh, UK.
This scholarship provides young people who have demonstrated academic talent with access to quality education. The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
The following courses are available for the masters scholarship:
– MSc Africa and International Development
– MSc Education
– MSc Environment and Development
– MSc Global Health and Public Policy
– LLM Human Rights
– MSc Product Design
– MSc Sustainable Energy Systems.
For the undergraduate scholarship program, all courses are available.
– Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
– Applicants must be AFRICANS.
– Applicants must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial needs.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
Interested applicants are required to click here to commence application processes.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 30th November 2017.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 20, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 49: Things You Can Do With Jamb Profile - Sep 18, 2020