Application is already ongoing for this year 2020 Top International Student Scholar Award at Mount Allison University, Canada. The award is worth $2000 and the application deadline is March 1st, 2020.
This is an undergraduate scholarship and citizen of any country can apply. This is a full indication that Nigeria, Ghana and other African countries can participate in this Award.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
The Following set of persons are eligible for the Canada Scholar Award at Mount Allison University. The first criteria are that Applicants need to meet the admission requirements of the university. Secondly, Applicants must be fluent in English Language and must be International students.
Application Process is that Interested applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply For Mount Allison Scholar Award 2020
STEP 1: Apply for admission And scholarships
Submit your online admission application and $50 application fee (Visa or MasterCard only)
If you are:
- Applying to Fine Arts: you must also submit a Fine Arts application package (accepted only for fall term start)
- Applying to the Bachelor of Music: you must also submit a Music application package
- Applying as a visiting student, incoming exchange student, or Tantramar Advantage Program student: fill out the paper application
- Applying as an international student? Applications for January 2020 are now closed for international students. You may apply for September 2020.
STEP 2: Submit supporting documents
High school students:
- Early admission (October-January)
Final Grade 11 transcript & Grade 12 course list (mid-year Grade 12 transcript required when available)
- General admission (February-September)
Mid-year Grade 12 transcript or final high school transcript if available.
- Most up-to-date post-secondary transcripts for all institutions attended and final high school transcript.
Send us your transcripts:
- Upload: to your MtA application account (preferred method)
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- Check the ‘supplemental items’ section in your MtA application account to see what other documents may be required
STEP 3: Accept your offer of admission & scholarships
We will keep you in the loop every step of the way! You will receive an email when:
- your application is received
- your supporting documents are received
- we begin your review
- your application review is complete.
When your application review is completed, you will be notified of the decision by e-mail and by letter. We will also include your anticipated scholarship value (to be verified in April).
Once you are accepted:
- Confirm your intent to attend Mount Allison by submitting your registration deposit ($100 for Canadian citizens and permanent residents; $250 for international students) by May 1
- Once your deposit is received and processed, the deposit confirmation will be e-mailed to your mta.ca e-mail account.