NPOWER REGISTRATION: If you have ever asked any question as regards how to activate your Npower Online account, how to login to Npower portal, what to do when you are unable to login due to wrong/forgotten Username and password or benefits of having N-Power account, then continue reading…
The Npower account login and Npower registration form is required for you to benefit from Federal Government Recruitment and Empowerment program launched to help youths to be financially free with vocational training and employment.
How To Register An Npower Account:
- The application form is available online.
- Visit www.portal.npower.gov.ng
- Click on the registration/sign up link.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- When Done, Submit your application.
How to Activate Your NPower Account:
Manage your N-Power account online and get these benefits:
- View your bills and make payments.
- Send us your meter readings.
- Track and forecast your energy usage.
- Get free texts messages or email updates.
How To Login To Your N Power Account:
When you visit the Npower official website, www.portal.npower.gov.ng/ click on the login button and fill the following details:
- Enter your Email or Username
- Enter your NPower Account Password.
- Click on the Log in icon.
Can’t Login To Your N-Power Account:
You may be asking, what must I do if I can’t access or login to my Npower account? It is very easy. Just two things might be wrong; you have entered the wrong username or password. To fix this, follow the steps below:
RECOMMENDED A. BLAST 2020 POST UTME WITH FLASHLEARNERS
- Click on the forgot password link.
- Enter the email address you used to register the empower account.
- A link will be sent to your email to reset the password.
- Login to your email account, click on the link.
- Enter the new password you desire.
- Go back to Npower site and then log in.
Features Of NPower Online Account:
- Online billing
- Important account information by email
- FREE text or email notifications
- Meter read reminders
- Update your personal details
- Set up and manage direct debits
- Fully secure online payments
NPower Form And How To Activate Your Account:
Activating your online account is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. All you’ll need is your account number, which can be found on your bill, or in emails and letters we’ve sent you. Visit this link to activate your account.
Step 1: Your Account Information
a. Account Number: This must contain: – At least 1 number – At least one letter – and is between 7 and 20 characters.
b. Password strength: Enter password
c. Last name: Enter your surname name
d. Postcode: Enter your correct postal code
Step 2: Choose Your Login Details
- Email address or username: Choose a preferred login details
- Password: Enter a password that you can remember always. It should contain numbers and letters
- Confirm password: Retype your chosen password to double check the letters you entered. You can choose to show passwords when you are typing so that you will not make a mistake.
- Just tick this: By clicking ‘Continue’ you’re confirming that you have read and accepted the online account terms and conditions.
- Finally, Click “Continue”.
Recommended: Npower Recruitment Portal
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING JOBS UPDATE
- When 2020 UNILAG Direct Entry (DE) Form Will Be Out - Mar 29, 2020
- When UNILAG 2020 Post UTME Form Will Be Out - Mar 29, 2020
- Latest Update On UNILAG 2020 Post UTME Form And Screening - Mar 29, 2020