Fully Funded National Film And Video Foundation Scholarship In South Africa 2024
The Fully Funded National Film and Video Foundation Scholarship in South Africa are stated below:
1. Be a South African citizen;
2. Have completed and passed matric
3. Have a good academic record;
4. Demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
5. Be registered or provisionally registered to study for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate diploma, or degree in Film / TV disciplines at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
The benefits of the Fully Funded National Film and Video Foundation Scholarship in South Africa are:
1. Full tuition fees (on a tertiary institution’s letterhead);
2. Accommodation and Meals – (proforma invoices and/or any supporting documents on institution or supplier letterhead)
3. Other Resources – e.g. textbook, computer, software – (proforma invoices and/or any supporting documents on institution or supplier letterhead)
1. A complete online application form
2. Letter of acceptance from the institution or a letter of acknowledgment of their application.
3. A one-page letter of motivation (for tuition funding)
4. Certified ID Copy (Dated within six months of the application)
5. Certified copy of matric certificate or latest academic results (Dated within six months of the application)
6. Commitment letter for a bursary or loan from other sponsors/banks where applicable.
7. A total of breakdown of the total annual academic, fees required from the institution.
8. A certified copy of their Senior Certificate (Dated within six months of the application)
9. If the applicant is a minor and unemployed, he/she must provide the following:
a) An affidavit stating the known/unknown whereabouts of the absent parent/s
b) Proof of social grant, if applicable.
c) Parents/guardian/partner’s proof of income (i.e., latest payslip, bank statement with a bank stamp, or IRP form).
d) A certified copy of the death certificate of the deceased parent/s (dated within six If months of application).
10. If the applicant is not a minor (i.e., older than 21 years old), the applicant must provide proof of financial need (i.e., latest payslip, bank statement with a bank stamp, or IRP form).
Applications will not be considered if:
1. The application form is incomplete or wrong information is provided.
2. Supporting documents are missing or not certified.
3. If it is for outstanding tertiary fees (owed tertiary fees)
4. Applications sent via fax or email will not be considered.
I hope you find this article helpful.