The Fully Funded National Tsing Hua University Scholarship in Taiwan is accepting applications for bachelor’s, master’s degree, and Doctoral Degree Programs in different academic fields and majors. National Tsing Hua University Scholarships is open for all international students around the world to study in Taiwan for Spring 2024. Taiwan Universities are offering more than 2,000 Scholarships this year.
Fully Funded National Tsing Hua University Scholarship In Taiwan 2024
28 September 2023
National Tsing Hua University
Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded National Tsing Hua University Scholarship in Taiwan are stated below:
1. Applicants must be International students from any country other than Taiwan.
2. Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally.
3. Applicants may not be recipients of any other scholarships at the same time.
4. Applicants should fill out the application form correctly, honestly, and completely and submit application materials as required by the university.
5. Applicants with a high school degree are eligible to apply for bachelor’s Degree programs.
6. Applicants with an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree can apply for Master’s Degree programs.
7. Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Ph.D./Doctoral Degree programs.
The benefits of the Fully Funded National Tsing Hua University Scholarship in Taiwan are:
1. Doctoral students: NTD 20,000~40,000 per month.
For GPA and annual renewal requirements, please see “How to apply”(Available to new students who apply for admission )
2. Master students: NTD 5,000 per month or
NTD 60,000 per year
3. Bachelor students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD
60,000 per year
4. Tuition and Credit fees waived
Required Documents for Application
- Online Application form
- The Highest Degree Diploma is verified with official stamps.
- The highest degree Transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- Study plan: The study plan can be written in English or Chinese.
- English Proficiency Certificate: If the previous degree is all English-taught courses, applicants may ask the university/department/advisor to issue the official statement that ” the medium of instruction is English at this institute.”
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).
How to Apply for a Scholarship?
Step 1: Must have above mention documents
Step 2: No Need for Acceptance Letter & IELTS, GRE & TOEFL
Step 3: First submit an Online Application and upload all the documents. New Students Must Select the “NTHU Scholarship” on the form to be considered.
Step 4: Wait for the result.
I hope you find this article helpful.