NDLEA Recruitment 2017: Is The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Form Out For 2017? This is the hot question asked by many persons who are interested in getting the NDLEA latest news updates.
The answer to your question is very simple. Application for 2017 NDLEA recruitment begins very soon. In this article, I will tell you more about the NDLEA Recruitment for this year and how to apply.
Before I begin, I will quickly tell you that it is not bad to start training your self for the NDLEA possible screening/aptitude test. You could be asked questions as simple as “what is NDLEA and when was it founded”. See the full gist below:
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2017
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Qualification:
The following are the requirements that makes you qualified for the recruitment:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Instruction:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (NDLEA) recruitment 2017 should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
Documents Required For NDLEA Recruitment:
Below are Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2017
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
The NDLEA website or application portal is ==> http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/
I will keep you informed about future updates from NDLEA
See Also: Five persons you need to be successful.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Top 5 Things To Do Before Jamb 2018 Application - September 23, 2017
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017