The National Ear Care Centre School Of Audiology Admission Program 2023/2024
The National Ear Care Centre (NECC), Kaduna, a distinguished institution committed to auditory health, has officially commenced the sale of application forms for its Diploma in Audiology program for the 2023/2024 academic session. This article covers extensively, the requirements, duration of the course, selection criteria, application procedure, and other key details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Audiology for the Diploma in Audiology Program.
NECC Kaduna’s Diploma in Audiology: Admission Requirements & Course Duration
Candidates interested in embarking on this academic journey must meet specific criteria before they can be considered for admission into the NECC Kaduna’s Diploma in Audiology program.
- Candidates must possess an SSCE/WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) Credit passes in not more than two sittings. These credits should be in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and any other relevant Science subject.
- The center accepts a combination of certificates from two (2) different examination bodies, such as SSCE/WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB.
The Diploma in Audiology program is designed to be completed in 24 calendar months, which equates to two years.
NECC Kaduna’s Diploma in Audiology: Admission Conditions
The selection of candidates for the Diploma in Audiology program will be a multifaceted process. It will be based on academic qualifications, performance at the entrance examination, and an oral interview. These assessments will take place at the conference hall of the National Ear Centre, Kaduna, on a date that will be communicated later.
READ ALSO: BU POST-UTME DE ADMISSION SCREENING FORM
How to Apply for the NECC Kaduna Diploma in Audiology Admission
For prospective students, the application process has been designed to be straightforward and easily navigable.
- Candidates should generate an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (₦10,000.00) in any commercial bank.
- Applicants should then submit their RRR receipt at the Centre’s account office to receive a cash receipt.
- The cash receipt will be submitted to the Coordinator’s office in exchange for the application forms.
The sale of forms commences on the 1st of August and concludes on the 31st of August, 2023. Candidates are required to return completed forms along with copies of credentials to the Coordinator, School of Audiology, National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna. Note that only successful candidates from the entrance examination will be admitted.
For further inquiries, interested applicants can contact the following numbers: 08037472320, 08082797269, 08133628615, and 07032135140.
The Diploma in Audiology program at the NECC, Kaduna, provides a fantastic opportunity for candidates interested in audiology to learn from the best. Don’t hesitate to grab this unique chance to shape your future in the world of auditory health and science.
I hope you find this article helpful as well as interesting.