National Examination Council (NECO) has not released the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) results for the 2020 Examination. This article is to guide you on how to check NCEE Result for 2020.
The National Examination Council (NECO) Minna, directed parents of candidates that sat for the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) to check the results in any Unity College when it is released.
Parents could also check the results of their children and wards at the state ministries of education as well as NECO offices nationwide. NECO common entrance results are also accessible online by following the procedures outlined below.
How To Check NCEE 2020 Result
The following simple steps will enable you to check your common entrance result online:
- Go to NECO results portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select exam year i.e. 2020.
- Select exam type i.e. National Common Entrance Examination.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Result button to access the common entrance exam result.
- Go to NCEE registration portal at https://ncee.neco.gov.ng/.
- Login by supplying your Email/Phone Number and Password in the required columns.
- Click On Registered Candidates ”º”º Select Completed ”º”º then Click on the Respective Registered candidates to view the result.
According to the Acting Registrar, National Examination Council (NECO), Mr Abubakar Gana, admission into the Federal Government Unity Colleges would be based on 60 percent for merit and 40 percent for quota and others.
Let me know if you have questions or issues checking your result. I wish you the very best.
Recommended: How to check Neco gce results
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?