Neco Economics Questions 2020: Have you ever wondered how Neco Economics questions for 2020 will look like and the frequently asked questions by Neco?
If you have ever bordered about any of the questions above then this article is for you. I am about to list out the topics you should quickly read for your Neco 2020 Economics Obj and theory exam questions.
Hot questions would come out from the topics. You may also click here to see neco economics syllabus and hot topics to read or continue reading for the topics where Neco set Economics questions the most.
Questions usually come out from the following topics in Neco:
- Economic problems in the society and causes
- Production possibility curve
- Factors of production
- Free market economy
- Pie Chart
- Demand curve
- Types of Goods, e.g complementary goods
- Demand and Supply
- Market Equilibrium
- Partnership and Public limited liability companies
- Role of Producers, Wholesalers, retailers and consumers.
- Reasons for holding money
- Stock exchange
- Balance of trade and balance of payment
- International trade.
The above are hot topics in Neco Economics. That is to say, so many neco 2020 economic questions will come out from there. This is an expo for you.
Pick a textbook and glance through the above topics so as to answer neco economics questions 2020 very well. Ensure to check and read your question papers very well before attempting.
Read Also: How to pass neco once and for all
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING O-LEVEL GUIDE
- 5G Facts And When 5G Network Will Launch In Nigeria - Apr 6, 2020
- 50 Sweetest Happy Birthday Wishes And Text Messages - Apr 5, 2020
- Top Questions By Waec, Jamb, Neco, Gce And Nabteb Candidates - Apr 5, 2020