Another funny post and hilarious headline. We already know what can be done at GtBank ATM; that’s what you are thinking right? It actually sounds funny but I am sure you will learn one new thing. Don’t worry, number 4 would surprise you.
Below I will list and explain the five things you can do at GtBank ATM. Other banks like UBA, Zenith, Ecobank, Access and so on can do similar things. However, I doubt if they render the service in number four below. Happy reading.
1. Customer Update: You can update your details such as registered phone number in any Guaranty Trust Bank ATM Stand around.
2. Intra And Inter Bank Transfer: You can transfer money to any valid account number. Whether Gtbank account or not without issues.
3. Bills Payment: Right at Gtbank ATM stand you can pay your Electricity bill, Toll, Cable Tv and Other bills via Quickteller option in the ATM.
4. Cardless Withdrawal (Paycode): Do you know that you can withdraw cash at any GTB ATM stand without your ATM Card? This is 100% true. I wash surprise at first. Buy you can actually do it.
Simply dial *737# on your registered line and select Cardless withdrawal. What next? You will get the transaction code for you withdrawal. That’s all.
5. Western Union: At GT Bank ATM, You can receive Western Union payment directly into your account.
See Also: How to open dorm account in Nigeria.
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- N-Power Programs And How To Apply Effectively - August 21, 2017
- Jamb Releases 32 New Policies For This Year’s Admission | Jamb 2017 - August 21, 2017
- The Best Time To Create Your Jamb 2018 Profile: Now Or Later? - August 21, 2017