Another funny post and hilarious headline. We already know what can be done at GtBank ATM; that’s what you are thinking right? It actually sounds funny but I am sure you will learn one new thing. Don’t worry, number 4 would surprise you.
Below I will list and explain the five things you can do at GtBank ATM. Other banks like UBA, Zenith, Ecobank, Access and so on can do similar things. However, I doubt if they render the service in number four below. Happy reading.
1. Customer Update: You can update your details such as registered phone number in any Guaranty Trust Bank ATM Stand around.
2. Intra And Inter Bank Transfer: You can transfer money to any valid account number. Whether Gtbank account or not without issues.
3. Bills Payment: Right at Gtbank ATM stand you can pay your Electricity bill, Toll, Cable Tv and Other bills via Quickteller option in the ATM.
4. Cardless Withdrawal (Paycode): Do you know that you can withdraw cash at any GTB ATM stand without your ATM Card? This is 100% true. I wash surprise at first. Buy you can actually do it.
Simply dial *737# on your registered line and select Cardless withdrawal. What next? You will get the transaction code for you withdrawal. That’s all.
5. Western Union: At GT Bank ATM, You can receive Western Union payment directly into your account.
Good News! You can now practice Jamb Questions, Post Utme Quiz, Waec&Neco CBT, Current Affairs And Even Jobs & Scholarships aptitude test Questions Online here at Flashlearners. CLICK HERE TO START NOW
See Also: How to open dorm account in Nigeria.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram Or You May Want To Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- SSCE Series Part 3: How To Read For Waec And Neco 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Jamb Series Part 3: The Best Time To Start Reading For Jamb 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Learn Blogging SO2E1: The Google Panda Algorithm Update - October 15, 2017