Nigerian University Of Technology And Management (NUTM) Scholars Program
The proposed Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is pleased to announce that it has opened applications for the 2023/24 academic session of the NUTM Scholars Program (NSP).
The NSP is NUTM’s flagship program aimed at developing the next generation of African leaders. The world-class postgraduate certificate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Design is full-time residential for one year. Courses are interdisciplinary and cut across technology, critical thinking, communication, perspectives, and management amongst others.
Through the generous support of our benefactors, we are able to attract best-in-class faculty from Ivy League universities through a visiting faculty model to participate in blended learning that combines classroom instruction with real-world experience. Having graduated three cohorts since its inception in 2020, the NSP is pleased by its successes in equipping young Africans with the skills they need to solve local and global problems.
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a tertiary education institution located in Nigeria, focusing on delivering world-class science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM), and Management academic excellence in Africa at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. With a vision to create 5,000 STEM leaders by 2030 and ultimately be ranked among the top 50 global institutions in STEM education, NUTM aims to groom exceptional young leaders from diverse backgrounds across Africa.
- Global Faculty: Lectures and workshops led by renowned faculty from Africa and beyond.
- Career Development: Comprehensive Career Center with placement support and a workplace-ready toolkit.
- TEDLab: Entrepreneurship capstone project for building a venture from scratch.
- Shadow a Leader: Six-week internship offering the opportunity to shadow a senior leader and work on a company project.
- Industry Mentorship: Engage with eminent leaders and entrepreneurs through guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship.
- Immersion Programs: Activities designed to expose Scholars to international business, digitization, and culture.
Six Foundational Tracks
- Entrepreneurship and Design
- Critical Thinking and Communication
Experiential Learning Components
- Shadow a Leader
- Immersion Program
- Writing Centre
- Career Readiness
- Applicants must have a recognized bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age at the time of application.
How to Apply for the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) Scholars Program
The online application is open to individuals registering for programs offered by NUTM. Please note that NUTM will use only email IDs submitted during registration for all correspondences until enrollment is complete, and email ID changes will not be accepted during the application process.
Deadline: Unspecified (Apply as soon as possible.
I hope you find this article helpful.