Will Nigeria’s got talent hold in 2020. As usual, I am here to guide you through the registration process. The registration date will also be made know to you when it is announced. This is to make better equipped for the talent show.
Before I explain the requirements to register for Nigeria’s got talent Audition, It is imperative you understand more of what the Got talent Audition is about. This is for the benefit of those who want to know more about Nigeria’s got talent show. If you don’t need it, feel free to scroll down to the registration guidelines.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Now, What is Nigeria’s Got Talent? According To Wikipedia, The Nigeria’s Got Talent is simply a Nigerian reality talent show which is part of the Got Talent franchise.
It was launched in 2012 on television stations AIT and NTA, and sponsored by telecommunication company Airtel. The show is hosted by Andre Blaze, a former presenter on Nigeria’s Got Talent’s fore-runner, the judges are actress Kate Henshaw, comedian Yibo Koko, and radio presenter Dan Foster.
You may be asking, where does the Audition take take place? In front of the judges and a live audience in different Nigerian cities.
As the contestant performs, each judge may show their disapproval by pressing a buzzer which lights a red ‘X’ near above the stage. If all three buzzers are pressed, the act ends immediately.
To advance to the second round, auditionees must receive at least two ‘yes’s’ or the competition ends for them. After the auditions the judges have to whittle successful acts down to fifty, and all performers are called back to discover if they have progressed to the next round.
The remaining acts from across the country perform at the live semi-finals, with the two most popular acts from each semi-finals winning a position in the final, and judges may still end a performance early with all three ‘X’s’ buzzed.
After the acts have performed, phone lines open and the voting process begins, after which the votes are counted and the act with the highest number of public votes is automatically placed in the final.
The judges then choose between the second and third most popular acts, with the winner of the most votes automatically gaining a place in the final where the winner of Nigeria’s Got Talent is chosen once again by the public vote.
Registration Guidelines For Nigeria’s Got Talent 2020
Still interested in going for Nigeria’s got talent 2020 audition? See the full eligibility guide below:
- If you miss the first round audition, you can submit DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding. You can still be selected.
- Acts may be invited to audition for the series by researchers acting on behalf of the Producer.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- The Nigeria’s got talent is only for those who are in NIGERIA and with a valid form of identification.
- If you are under 18 years of age: You must obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying; and You must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition.
- You must notify the Producer, in advance, if you intend to: Perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of the stunt; or Use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for bringing such equipment (provided it is suitable for the audition location) and are responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and/or suitable for its purposes. Pyrotechnics are not permitted.
Nigeria’s Got Talent Prize For Winner
As a winner, you could get up to ten million naira (#10m) plus other interesting deals. It is certainly worth trying out.
I will inform you immediately the forms are on sale and how to get it. Other developments will be communicated. Feel free to share this with others on social media.
See also: Five persons you need to succeed
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?