NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 Application will be on soon. For now, see detailed guide on the application requirements and how to apply effectively.
As part of support to educational development and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/MPN Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities. Applications for the 2018 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship is now open.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship 2018
Since 1974, ExxonMobil upstream affiliates in Nigeria ”“ Esso Exploration and production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) and Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) have supported the education of thousands of Nigerian students through the Companies’ various scholarship schemes.
NNPC/MPN Scholarship Requirement:
E-applications are invited from full-time undergraduates in their FIRST YEAR (100 LEVEL) or SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) of study in any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Computer Science.
NNPC/MPN Scholarship Eligibility
- a. Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its Equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting
- b. Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University
- c. Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies should not apply
- d. Dependants of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this scholarship.
IMPORTANT! Please note that we will accept applications through this web site address only (https://scholastica.ng). Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to click on “How to Apply” tab to proceed.
How To Apply For NNPC/NPM Scholarship 2018
Application is open to full-time FIRST YEAR (100 LEVEL) or SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) students admitted during the 2017/2018 or 2016/2017 academic session only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Current University ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- SSCE result or its equivalent
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpcmpn or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2018 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page 12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your referee to sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
o Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
o Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
o Login with Email and Password to complete the form
o After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
o Visit any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
o You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/ and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Yet to be updated online
See Also: Top ongoing undergraduate scholarships
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?