This is to inform the general public that the Nwafor Orizu College of Education (NOCEN) Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The invitation is extended to qualified candidates who have met the stipulated criteria and are looking to further their academic journey in the prestigious institution.
|Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN)
|NCE and Degree programs
|Candidates with required cut-off marks; can change of institution to NOCEN
|💯 Cut-off Marks
|160 and above for Degree; 100 to 159 for NCE
|🖥️ Application Link
|💵 Application Fee
|N2,000 payable via Remita
|Candidates must upload their O’level results in the JAMB portal
|The university is not liable for payments made with the wrong JAMB registration or fraudulent payments
Eligibility Criteria for NOCEN Post UTME
Nwafor Orizu College of Education has outlined specific eligibility requirements for prospective students:
- Candidates who chose NOCEN as their first choice institution and have attained the required cutoff marks are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not initially select NOCEN but have achieved the eligible cutoff marks can also apply, after changing their first choice of institution to NOCEN.
Further, the college categorizes candidates based on the programs and cutoff marks:
- Candidates aiming for degree programs must have a cutoff mark of 160 and above. They should select NOCEN (in Affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka) in their change of Institution.
- Candidates aiming for NCE Programmes with a cutoff mark ranging between 100 and 159 should select only NOCEN in their change of Institution.
How to Apply for Nwafor Orizu College of Education Post UTME Form
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ under Bachelor of Education (for Degree candidates).
- For NCE candidates, Click on ‘Apply Now’ under Nigeria Certificate in Education.
- Follow the Fill in Registration page and Enter your UTME REG Number, a valid email address, your PHONE NUMBER, and OTHER required information, then submit.
*_NOTE: ENSURE THAT YOU ENTER YOUR PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL SO THAT FURTHER INFORMATION/COMMUNICATION CAN BE SENT TO THE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL. IF YOU ENTER ANOTHER PERSON’S PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM NOCEN.*
- Once submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to you immediately.
- Open your email and Confirm using the link sent to the email.
- Once confirmed, it will bring you back to the nocen portal site where you continue by logging in with your email.
- Once logged in, the Remita payment (RRR) will be generated.
- The candidates are here advised to print out the RRR (Remita) page and quickly proceed to any bank of their choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only.
- Login to the portal with your email and verify your payment by clicking on the ‘Verify payment’ box
- Once the confirmation for the payment is successful, you can proceed to the Next Stage
- Click on the arrow back button under the Verified Status message. Then click on “Apply” to continue with the registration.
- Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time.
- After careful registration, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once submitted, it will bring you to a new page to print out your Application Form Slip.
CHECK ALSO: MOUAU ADMISSION CUT-OFF MARK
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- You are advised to always monitor your personal phone number/email and NOCEN profile for further information/details on the post-UTME / DE/NCE screening exercise and for your ADMISSION STATUS.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with the established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in the JAMB portal to be considered for admission.
- And for Direct Entry Candidates, you must upload your O’level results and your statement of result for your NCE or equivalent certificate
The College disclaims any liability for payments made with incorrect JAMB registration numbers at the bank or any fraudulent payments made outside the directives of the University.
As of this announcement, the deadline for the application has not been specified. As such, interested candidates are urged to promptly commence their application process for successful enrolment. This is indeed a golden opportunity for individuals aiming to shape their future through quality education at NOCEN.
I hope you find this article helpful.