The Fully Funded Norwich University of the Arts Scholarship in the UK aims to support international students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2023-2024.
As an independent institution of higher learning, Norwich University of the Arts (NUA) was founded in accordance with Section 121 of the Education Reform Act of 1988. It is a recognized organization having the ability to grant teaching degrees. A strong teaching staff at Norwich University of the Arts is highlighted, along with their experience and body of work.
As a well-established educational institution, NUA has done exceptionally well. It has garnered a national reputation for its community’s imaginative and creative spirit, and it is steadfast in its commitment to providing affordable, practice-based vocational training programs.
READ ALSO: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Fully Funded Norwich University Of The Arts Scholarship In UK 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Norwich University of the Arts Scholarship in the UK are stated below:
1. Eligible Countries: All nationalities of students are eligible to apply.
2. Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs at NUA are eligible to apply for.
3. Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
4. The applicants must be international fee-paying undergraduate students at NUA.
The Fully Funded Norwich University of the Arts Scholarship in the UK will provide £15,000 towards the cost of their undergraduate studies.
How to Apply
1. The UCAS portal must be used to make undergrad applications to NUA. All international students will be judged and considered based on their admission application. Undergraduate applicants can submit applications either via UCAS or directly. Please download the undergraduate Application Form and complete it.
2. Supporting Documents: The students are required to present academic transcripts, a copy of their passport or visa, and other course or country-specific documents.
3. Admission Requirements: Applicants need to check the requirements of the country they are applying from and fulfill the same.
4. Language Requirement: They ensure that all candidates satisfy all English language requirements.
I hope you find this article helpful.