You can pay Bills for JOS ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (JEDC) Online Using Remita. No need to walk to the bank or JEDC Office to Pay your Light Bill. JEDC Remita Payment is fast, reliable and easy.
Making payments on Remita is as easy as ABC and you can even do it with your phone. Yet, most people go to cyber cafes to make Remita Payments and end up paying extra charges.
In this article, I will teach you how to make JEDC payment on Remit, Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and your JEDC Electricity Token. You can pay both Prepaid and Postpaid Electricity Bills on Remita.
How to Pay JEDC Bills Via Remita 2020
- Visit Remita.net
- Click on “Buy Electricity Token“
- Choose JOS ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
- Wait for Pay a Biller page to Open (in new tab)
- Choose between Prepaid and Postpaid
- Enter your Account Number and Customer Address
- Type your phone number and Email Address
- Select Online Under how do you want to pay (Or Bank Branch if you are taking the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to the bank).
- Click on I’m not a robot
- Click on SUBMIT
- Select Card in payment option
- Enter your card details (Service Charge Applies)
- Enter the number (OTP) sent to you to proceed
- If your payment is successful, you will be redirected to print your receipt
- From Print Receipt, you can download it and print it out in a cyber cafe.
- The receipt will also be sent to your Email for Download
- You can go to a cybercafe to print it out (N20) if necessary
That’s all you need on how to Pay JEDC Light Bill Online Using Remitta Platform. Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box below. Let me know if you have questions or suggestions.