Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) School Of Industrial Continuing Education Part-Time Admission
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun invites applicants from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time (ICE) ND and HND programs for the academic session.
PTI Part-Time ND and HND Courses
The following programs are available at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Industrial Safety Technology.
(2) Environmental Technology}
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(2) Power Plant}
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Instrumentation and Control
(2) Electronics & Telecommunications
(3) Power and Machines}
- Science Laboratory Technology (ND and HND)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (ND and HND)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
PTI Part-Time (PTI) Admission Requirements
HND and ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of the program, which must include English Language and Mathematics; for details, see the online admission prospectus for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
READ ALSO: MOUAU ADMISSION CUT-OFF MARK
How to Apply for PTI Part-Time Admission Form
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00) Only for each PTI admission form for the Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu”
- Click on “Apply for Part-time/ICE Programmes” and sign-up for admission (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page, where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After the payment of N12, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form, which will be presented at the examination/Interview center along with your RRR printout.
REMARK: If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
Inconsistency in names, passports, O’Level Certificates, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.
- The online application closes on 30th September 2023
- The late application starts from 4th October 2023 and ends on 15th October 2023, at the cost of thirteen thousand, five hundred naira (N13, 500.00).
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’ Level Certificates, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
- For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08126971127.
- For further inquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08127667021, 08065967052, 07015544662 and 08030524384
The interview for HND candidates will hold from 14th – 18th August 2023 at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State. Candidates’ transcripts should reach the Office of the Registrar from the institutions they graduated from on or before 17th July 2023.
Sales Duration and Late Application
Online sales of the HND admission forms commenced on 29th May 2023 and will close on 31st July 2023.
For technical support, candidates are advised to send an e-mail to email@example.com. For further inquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers provided.
I hope you find this article helpful.