The Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, formerly known as Port Harcourt Polytechnic, is now offering an opportunity to individuals aspiring to advance their academic qualifications amidst other personal or professional commitments. The Polytechnic has announced the sale of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) part-time weekend and weekday programes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Port Harcourt Poly ND Part-Time Form 2023/2024
|Institution||Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic|
|🌙 Program Type||Part-time National Diploma (ND)|
|🗓️ Academic Session||2023/2024|
|🎈 Courses Offered||Public Administration, Law, Accountancy, Business Administration, etc.|
|🎓 Duration||2.5 years (Five Semesters)|
|📚 Admission Requirements||5 credit passes in relevant subjects at no more than two sittings|
|💻 Application Process||Online application through portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng|
|💵 Application Fee||N16, 800.00 (Application fee, portal, and bank charges)|
Courses on Offer
The duration of the part-time ND programme is 21/2 years, which comprises five semesters. The Polytechnic is inviting applications for the following disciplines:
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
Eligibility and Requirements
The doors to these promising courses are open to all suitably qualified candidates. Applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level, SSCE, WAEC, NECO, NTC, NABTEB or their equivalents at no more than two sittings. These credits should include English Language and Mathematics, plus any three (3) subjects relevant to the chosen discipline.
How to Apply
If you’re aspiring to pursue the part-time ND programes, follow these steps for the application process:
- Visit the Polytechnic’s official website – www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Carry out your application online. The application form costs Fourteen Thousand Naira (N14, 000.00). Please note that all applicants are required to pay an additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) for portal and bank charges respectively.
- Make your e-payment by generating a transaction ID for the fee online, then proceed to any of the designated banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB, and Union Bank) to pay using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Submit your application receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
For additional information or enquiries, visit the official website portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or contact the institution at 08104832182, 09060362075, or 09060339854.
I hope you find this article helpful.
Read Also: DISTINCT POLY EKOSIN POST-UTME FORM