Applications are now open for the 2023/2024 academic session at Precious Cornerstone University (PCU). Qualified candidates, both UTME and Direct Entry, are invited to apply for admission into various first-degree programs at Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) for the upcoming academic session.
Precious Cornerstone University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Procurement Management
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Cyber Security
Eligible for participation in the screening exercise are candidates who:
- Seek admission into 100 Level and scored the prescribed cut-off mark: This category applies to candidates who have written the 2023 JAMB UTME and met the minimum score required.
- Await SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB results: Candidates who are awaiting results from these examinations are also welcome to apply.
- Seek admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and possess a minimum of 2 passes in relevant subjects at Advanced Level or JUPEB/IJMB: If you have Advanced Level passes or have taken the JUPEB/IJMB examinations, you can apply for Direct Entry into 200 Level.
- Seek transfer into 200 Level from other Universities: Transfer students from other universities who wish to continue their studies at PCU are also eligible.
- Scored less than the prescribed cut-off mark or did not sit for the 2023 JAMB UTME: If you fall into this category, you are eligible to enroll for the 8-month JUPEB Programme, which will qualify you for admission into the 200 Level through Direct Entry.
READ ALSO: DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM
Method of Application
For interested candidates, the application process is as follows:
- Visit the official PCU admission portal via the following link: https://eportal.pcu.edu.ng/admission/create.
- Follow the instructions provided to complete the application process.
Required Documents for Screening
Candidates are advised to come to the screening center with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Print out the 2023 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Copies of academic results Ordinary Level Result, JUPEB, IJMB, or equivalents (If Available)
- Writing Materials
- School Testimonial of the last school attended by the applicant
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Processing/Screening fee payment
For additional information or inquiries, prospective applicants can visit the university’s official website at www.pcu.edu.ng. Alternatively, contact the Admission Officer at Precious Cornerstone University by calling or sending WhatsApp messages to 09084859496 or 08109043540, or sending an email to email@example.com.
Applying for a place at Precious Cornerstone University is a step towards gaining a high-quality education in a conducive learning environment.
I hope you find this article helpful.