This scholarship program cover full tuition fees as well as a tax-free stipend of £14,553 which will be provided to successful applicants.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have an excellent academic background (especially in the dissertation) and a strong research proposal
– Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
– Applicants must have applied to University of Nottingham, UK
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Interested applicants should indicate on their PhD application form if they want to be considered for a scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application form to complete.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 9th June 2017
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?