This scholarship program cover full tuition fees as well as a tax-free stipend of £14,553 which will be provided to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have an excellent academic background (especially in the dissertation) and a strong research proposal
– Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
– Applicants must have applied to University of Nottingham, UK
– Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Interested applicants should indicate on their PhD application form if they want to be considered for a scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application form to complete.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 9th June 2017
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- After Post UTME 2017 What Next? See What You Should Do - September 19, 2017
- How To Know Whether Jamb Or School Has Offered You Admission In 2017 - September 19, 2017
- 17 Laws To Pass Post UTME Examination In Any Nigerian University - September 19, 2017