Shell postgraduate scholarship application portal is not yet open.
However, If you are a student from any state in Nigeria or the federal capital territory and wants to acquire a Master’s Degree in courses that are relevant to the oil and gas industry, with specific focus on Geotechnical Engineering and Hydrography at renowned universities in the United Kingdom, this scholarship is for you.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
SHELL NIGERIA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
SNEPCo, in partnership with three universities, namely the University of Birmingham, Newcastle University and University of Plymouth, will award three (3) scholarships for one year M.Sc, studies for the academic year commencing Soon.
The following courses qualify for award of scholarships at the three institutions:
University of Birmingham
- M.Sc Geotechnical Engineering
- M.Sc Geotechnical Engineering
University of Plymouth
- M.Sc Hydography
WHO IS QUALIFIED FOR SHELL NIGERIA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP?
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Meet the University’s English language requirements (usually at least 65 in IELTS, with a minimum of 5.5 in each element, or a minimum of C6 grade in English Language in SSCE (WAEC/NECO), or equivalent TOEFL, score valid for Sept 2017 admission)
- Be aged below 28 years by 30/09/2020
- Be of Nigerian nationality (proof of this will be required)
- Currently, reside in Nigeria
- Be prepared to return and take up permanent residence in Nigeria after completion of the proposed programme of study
- Possess a university degree equivalent to a UK Second Class Upper (Honours Degree) at a minimum Not hove studied previously in the UK or any other developed country
- Have a valid Nigerian passport valid to December 2018
- Be neither current nor former employees (who have left employment less than 5 years before) of SPDC, the Royal Dutch Shell Group of Companies or the Nigerian Consultant;
- Not be a spouse, child or ward of staff of Shell Companies in Nigeria or the Nigerian Consultant.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SHELL NIGERIA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP.
- Submit an application for admission to the any of the prospective universities for any of the above qualifying courses
- Application forms for the scholarship will ONLY be available through the websites of the participating universities following an offer of admission.
- Universities will process applications and endorse eligible candidates to attend an interview before being considered for final selection
- Completed scholarship application forms must reach participating universities not later than date that will be specified soon.
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, one return flight ticket from Nigeria to the UK and a contribution towards living expenses only*.
- *Please not that the stipends are based on the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) published living rates and are limited to this only.
Application Closing Date:
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?