SHELL Nigeria Begins Graduate Trainees Recruitment For 2017. For full details about 2017 Shell graduate trainees recruitment and how to apply, continue reading.
Brief Introduction: SHELL is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories.
Aim Of Shell Nigeria: Our aim at SHELL is to meet the energy needs of our society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent.
Shell Graduate Trainees Job Description
We are looking to recruit graduates who:
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study Accepted
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Available Job Roles
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
Important Notice: Multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted.
How Much To Apply? The application is free of charge.
How to Apply For Shell Graduate Trainee 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 14th June 2017.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?