The Fully funded SIIT Graduate Scholarships in Thailand accept international students’ applications. All International Students from all over the world can apply at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology. SIIT is offering a Scholarship to undertake a Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Thailand. Thailand award is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023-2024. There is No Application Fee to apply for the SIIT award. Also, No IELTS/TOFEL test is needed to apply.
A lot of academic fields and majors are offered by SIIT Thailand Scholarship to pursue postgraduate degrees. You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2023 Even if you don’t have an English proficiency test. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses. The Duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship is 2 Years and for the Doctoral Degree, it is 3 Years.
Fully funded SIIT Graduate Scholarships In Thailand 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully funded SIIT Graduate Scholarships in Thailand are stated below:
1. Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
2. Must be excellent in previous academic records
3. Two Strong Recommendations (At least One from an Academic Institute).
4. Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
5. Not receiving any other scholarship.
RECOMMENDED: FRIEDRICH EBERT SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The benefits of the Fully funded SIIT Graduate Scholarships in Thailand are:
1. Complete Tuition and educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
2. Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
3. Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
4. Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
5. Health and accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
a) For Master’s degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
b) For Ph.D. degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
a) TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
b) IELTS 4.5+ or
c) TU-GET 400+ or
d) TOEIC 500+
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication, or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches size as jpeg. only)
Note: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no certificate of English proficiency test.
I hope you find this article helpful.