The Fully Funded Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship in the USA is open for international students. The duration of the internship is 10-15 weeks. APAC offers modest internship stipends every semester.
The Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center believes that a great 21st-century museum is more than a building. They engage communities in surprising and innovative ways, transcending boundaries, and barriers. They are a migratory museum that brings Asian-Pacific American history, art, and culture to you through innovative museum experiences online and throughout the United States.
The Center works to redefine and expand the traditional museum model to transform how museums can be places for civic engagement, critical and constructive dialogue, and social justice. Through public programs, like the signature series Culture Labs, that invite visitors to inquire, discover, and learn via direct exchanges with artists, scholars, and cultural practitioners, They engage the public through events that recognize art and culture as vehicles that can bring them together in a new model of the museum experience.
Fully Funded Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship In USA 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship in the USA are:
1. Required Languages: English
2. Eligible Countries: All world countries
3. Current undergraduate students (current sophomores, juniors, and seniors), graduate students, and recent graduates.
4. All majors are welcome.
READ ALSO: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The Fully Funded Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Internship in USA modest internship stipends every semester–funding is limited and highly competitive. Interns may also receive academic credit through their universities. We encourage all applicants to research scholarship opportunities that support internships at their universities.
Please follow the following application instructions to win Internships at the Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center:
(1) Make sure that you have all the needed documents:
- Cover Letter of no more than 2 pages addressing:
- Why do you want to be an intern at APAC?
- What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn from the internship?
- Unofficial Academic Transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
- Resume. Please include relevant experience, including any technical proficiency in social media platforms, coding languages, and programs such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation addressing: Academic ability. Professionalism. Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- 1 Relevant Work Sample
(2) Submit the following application materials through the Smithsonian’s SOLAA portal.
(3) After entering SOLAA, follow the instructions on the lefthand navigation bar and choose the option for the Asian Pacific American Center Internship Program.
Note: If you face any problems or have any questions send them to the email: APAC@si.edu
I hope you find this article helpful.