Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering At UNICAL
The University of Calabar is a public university situated in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s second-generation federal universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975.
The University of Calabar was one of the foremost Nigerian Universities to automate students’ registration processes through the College Portal and has taken a step further to automate its alumni relations which includes an online transcript request and processing first of its kind in the country.
The University Of Calabar thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agricultural Engineering at UNICAL and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Calabar is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Engineering.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering at UNICAL
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Calabar through JAMB To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- For a start, you need at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNICAL Agricultural Engineering Cut off, Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Agricultural Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into the University Of Calabar through Direct Entry To Study Agricultural Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the UNICAL Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNICAL Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Engineering In UNICAL
Before you are offered admission to study Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Calabar to study Agricultural Engineering.
UNICAL Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agricultural Engineering in UNICAL.
Use Of English
Agricultural Engineering is a 4-year course, The University of Calabar (UNICAL) school fees for Agricultural Engineering are quite affordable like most of the universities in Nigeria.
I hope you find this article helpful.