The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus) Invites applications from Individuals who are willing to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in the University.
This scholarship program is a balanced programme of study that covers topics across the whole range of mathematical disciplines. The programme develops communication skills, such as delivering oral presentations and designing conference-style posters.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Application Deadline: May 22, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Mathematics
Value Of Scholarships: Scholarships are calculated as a percentage on the original fee (i.e. A 50% scholarship: 50% x 9,950 = ‚4,975).
- Applicants must have applied or applying to UCLan Cyprus
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be International students
- Complete the UCLan Cyprus application form.
- Provide copies of your High School certificate and the following supporting documents (in native language & in English):
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet English language qualification (IELTS or IGCSE or any other equivalent)
- Passport copy, minimum validity 2 years (For International Students)
- Send the above documents electronically via email
- Once the University get all the documents, the UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will proceed with an official scholarship evaluation and if the application is successful will issue a Conditional/ Unconditional Offer letter stating the terms & conditions of your admission and further details regarding Visa procedures.
The above documents should be submitted electronically via email at [email protected]
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?