The Fully Funded Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship is open for all internationals who to pursue a master’s or Ph.D. degree for the academic year of 2024-25. The program seeks to recruit top students from around the world and train them in cutting-edge research areas.
Taiwan scholarships are easy to get and the courses are taught in English. If you have studied for an Undergraduate Degree, then you can also directly apply for the TIGP Ph.D. Program. You will be first admitted to a master’s Degree & then an Advanced Ph.D. Program.
Multiple Academic Fields and majors are available with NO Application Fee. The test of English proficiency can be exempted for applicants who graduated from universities where English is the primary language of instruction.
Fully Funded Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship are stated below:
1. Applicants from All around the world are eligible Except Taiwan, China, and Hong Kong.
2. Must have a Bachelors Degree for Master Program
3. Must have a Master’s Degree in Ph.D. Program.
4. Applicants who have only completed the Bachelor’s degree are normally admitted into the Master’s Program and then advanced to the Ph.D. program upon completion of Master’s courses.
5. The test of English proficiency can be exempted for applicants who graduated from universities where English is the primary language of instruction.
READ ALSO: CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY POST-UTME/DE SCREENING
The benefits of the Fully Funded Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship are:
1. Airfare Tickets
6. Health Insurance
7. The stipend of 12,500 US dollars per Year.
Available Academic Fields & Disciplines:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular and Biological Agriculture Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neurosciences
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing.
- Molecular Science & Technology, Nano Science & Technology
- Print of Online Application form
- Educational Documents (Transcripts or Degree one certified Copy)
- Statement of Purpose or Research Plan
- Three Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Letter or English Proficiency Certificates
- Additional Documents (Resume, Passport, Study Plan/Research proposal, Awards, Publications… etc.)