Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has announced the much-awaited 2023/2024 admission list. If you’re one of the enthusiastic candidates who participated in the TASUED admission screening, this article holds vital information.
TASUED Admission List 2023/2024
|Announcement||TASUED Admission List for 2023/2024 is released.|
|🎓 University||Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED)|
|🧾 How to Check||Via JAMB admission status portal.|
|📌 Next Steps||Accept/Reject on JAMB CAPS, print JAMB admission letter.|
|⚠️ Note||Admission list will be updated on the university website soon.|
|💡 For New Admits||Apply for a change of course on JAMB if offered a different course.|
|🎉 Congratulation||Best wishes to all admitted candidates.|
A Glimpse at TASUED’s Admission Update
For all those eager learners who participated in the screening exercise, TASUED’s management has officially disclosed the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic year. But before you jump into celebration mode, there are certain steps to follow.
Verifying Your Admission Status on the JAMB Portal
Before TASUED uploads the list to its official website, the only avenue for candidates to check their status is via the JAMB admission status portal. Here’s a step-by-step guide to aid you:
- Navigating to JAMB Portal: Head over to JAMB’s official e-facility.
- Logging In Input your username and password to access your JAMB profile.
- Checking Admission Status: Scroll down to locate the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab. Once there, select your exam year and type in your registration number.
- Final Verification Step: Click on ‘Check Admission Status’. Alternatively, you can click ‘Access my CAPS’ for a comprehensive view of your admission status and related services.
If your name hasn’t popped up yet, don’t lose hope! Admissions are still underway. It’s wise to keep a watchful eye on both the JAMB site and TASUED’s official website for updates.
Here’s what you need to do next:
- Accepting Your Offer: Visit the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either accept or decline your offer.
- Printing Admission Letter: Once you’ve accepted the offer, get a printout of your JAMB admission letter.
- Course Adjustments: In situations where the offered course differs from what you initially applied for, apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
Checking Admission Status on TASUED’s Portal: Coming Soon!
We’re expecting the university to upload the list on its website soon. Once that happens, you can:
- Visit TASUED’s admission status portal.
- Login using your JAMB registration as your username and your surname as the password.
- Under the ‘Login As’ section, choose ‘Prospective Student’, then hit ‘Login’.
- click the ‘Admission Status’ link to view your status.
I hope you find this article helpful.