The illustrious Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has recently declared the re-opening of applications for its Supplementary Post-UTME screening for the academic session of 2023/2024. This essential announcement serves as an invitation to aspirants and the wider public, especially those who redirected their academic ambitions towards TASUED but missed out on the preliminary screening opportunity.
TASUED Supplementary Post-UTME Form
|🏛 Institution||Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED)|
|📜 Announcement||Supplementary Post-UTME re-opened for two weeks|
|🌐 Application Portal||Online registration with JAMB validation; N2,000.00 fee; submit and verify ‘O’ level results|
|🖨 Identification||Print screening slip with photo and details|
|⏳ Deadline||Registration ends 13th October, 2023|
|📝 Exam Date||Supplementary Post-UTME on 14th October, 2023|
|🚫 Guidelines||Candidates should be punctual; Parents can wait in the auditorium; others should avoid the area|
Why the Sudden Re-Opening?
This generous extension primarily aims to embrace candidates who, upon a change of institutional preference to TASUED, couldn’t partake in the initial Post-UTME screening process.
READ ALSO: RSUST POST-UTME SCREENING
Embarking on Your TASUED Application: Step-by-Step Guidance
- Initiation of the Digital Application:
- Head over to the official TASUED Admission Portal. Here, generate an account using your unique JAMB Registration Number, which will facilitate an authentication of your details on the JAMB CAPS.
- Settlement of Application Fee:
- An application fee of N2,000.00 is obligatory. This payment can be accomplished online via trusted platforms, namely Master card or VISA. For record-keeping purposes, do ensure you obtain and retain a printout of the transaction receipt.
- Completing the Registration Process:
- Dedicate time to meticulously fill in the online registration form, ensuring all particulars are provided in a precise manner. As part of TASUED’s unwavering commitment to integrity, the institution necessitates the utilization of its bespoke Online Result Verification System (ORVS) for the submission and corroboration of ‘O’ level results.
- Acquire Your Screening Identification:
- Conclude the registration by printing out the Screening Slip. Embellished with your color passport photograph and specific screening information, this slip will function as your identification during the Post-UTME exercise.
Vital Dates to Remember
Registration Deadline: Mark the 13th of October, 2023 in your calendars, as it signifies the culmination of the registration window.
Screening Test Date: Gear up for the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening slated for Saturday, 14th of October, 2023. Every aspirant is expected to be present.
Final Recommendations for Candidates
To ensure a seamless screening process:
- Candidates should strive to reach the venue well ahead of the scheduled time.
- Parents and guardians, in a bid to guarantee their comfort, can occupy the University Auditorium during the course of the examination.
- However, it’s paramount that staff, existing students, and parents maintain a respectful distance from the examination premises. This will foster a distraction-free environment for the prospective students.
Adhering to these guidelines will undoubtedly enhance the efficiency of the screening process. Best wishes to all TASUED aspirants!