Tecno Camon 15 Air is Powered by Mediatek Helio P22 Processor and runs on Android 10 Operating system with HIOS Version 6. When it comes to storage, this smartphone has 3GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
Camon 15 Air features a 6.6 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. The screen resolution is 720 x 1600 pixels. The Premier model features a pop up front-facing Camera. All Camon 15 Series was launched on the 2nd of April 2020.
The Tecno Camon 15 Air is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. The battery should be able to last you almost a whole day under light use.
Tecno Camon 15 Air Key Specs and Features
- 6.55-inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels, (268 PPI)
- Android Version 10.0; HIOS 6.0
- Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P22 Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB Built-in Storage, with Micro-SD Support
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
- 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + AI Lens Camera
- 8MP Selfie Camera
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Battery.
Tecno Camon 15 Air Price
The price of the Tecno Camon 15 Air is around 53,728 Naira in Nigeria. The Tecno Camon 15 Air was launched in April 2nd, 2020 and is currently available for order.
What I Don’t Like About the Camon 15 Air
The Camon 15 Air is a 2020 Phone, however, it lacks some recent features that should be in a new Phone. Tecno should have learnt from Samsung A Series.
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
- Camon 15 Air is not Water resistance
- The Helio P22 processor is weak. A recent snapdragon processor would have been better.
- It doesn’t use Gorilla Glass.
- I would have prefered OLED Display to the low-Quality LCD Displays used.
- The refresh rate is low and not 2020 standard.
- It doesn’t have the on-screen fingerprint and more.
- No reverse wireless charging
Recommended: Camon 15 and Camon 15 Premier
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?